Creating an account with the SBDI Bioatlas allows you to:
- Download occurrence records and species checklists,
- Use certain tools, such as Spatial Portal, BioCollect or Bioatlas Crowdsourcing,
- Save/upload your own checklists and access download history and previous analysis,
- Receive the SBDI newsletter, and
- Receive email alerts when new records are added.
You can login through Google, GitHub or set up an SBDI Bioatlas account to use just on SBDI.
To create an SBDI Bioatlas account click the Login tab at the top right of the home page and select ‘Sign up’. Once you have set up an account you will receive an activation email.
When signed in you can manage your profile: update your contact information, view downloaded records and reset password.