How do I register for the SBDI Bioatlas?
Just click the Login tab at the top right of the home page. You can login through Google, GitHub or set up an SBDI Bioatlas account. To set up a Mirroreum account please read further at the Mirroreum help pages.
Once you have set up an account you will receive an activation email. This can take a few minutes to arrive, but if you don’t receive it please check your spam folder.
If you receive an ‘Error 500’ message after registering this may be because your email address is already registered on the SBDI Bioatlas. Please try entering your email address and chose the option ‘forgot password’ if necessary on the Login page.
Do I need to create an account?
Creating an account with the SBDI Bioatlas allows you to:
- Download occurrence records and species checklists,
- Use certain tools, such as Spatial Portal, BioCollect or Bioatlas Crowdsourcing,
- Save/upload your own checklists and access download history and previous analysis,
- Receive the SBDI newsletter, and
- Receive email alerts when new records are added.